How to enroll your child in a foreign school?
Choosing the right school and making the enrollment of a child in a foreign school can be quite difficult for both bureocratic and language barriers.
Our company provides dedicated assistance through the whole selection and enrollment process thanks to a member of the staff taking care of the communication with school and teachers, documents, visits, and meetings organization.
Upon request, our staff can provide long-term assistance for communications also during the studies and/or for diploma conversion and validation.
The documents necessary for enrolling in a child in an Italia school are:
- Identity document (parents and child)
- Tax number (parents and child)
- The certificate of the birth of a child (with an apostille and translated into Italian)
- Residence permit for parents (if there is also a child)
- A certificate of a previously received education with an apostille and translated into Italian (a report card indicating the subjects passed or the like)
- Certificate of mandatory vaccinations (against poliomyelitis, diphtheria, tetanus, anti-hepatitis B)
- Documents confirming family income for calculating the cost of school fees (necessary for public school)
Our staff is ready to provide assistance and all the necessary support for the successful selection of an educational institution and the enrollment of foreign children in school.
In addition, at will, our staff can organize at an early stage, meetings with the director and teachers of the school, in order to facilitate the introduction of the child into the new environment.
To learn more about our services, please do not hesitate to contact our staff via Contact Us, email email@example.com, or phone +39 380-370-7076 (Whatsapp/Viber/Telegram)
See all the services related to Relocation Services
If you want to know more about the services or about our company
Don’t hesitate to contact us!