Permit of Stay Conversion
Are you in Italy with a residence permit for study reasons, but do you want to work? Y-Nos can assist you, with your multilingual staff, throughout the procedure necessary to obtain conversion into a work permit
With the permit of stay for study reasons, it is possible to carry out any work activity within the maximum limit of 20 hours per week.
If you want to work for a greater number of hours you must request the conversion of the study residence permit into a residence permit for work (autonomous or subordinate).
In order to obtain the conversion of the residence permit for study reasons it is necessary:
- Be registered
- To a university course recognized by the MIUR and then the conversion can be obtained outside the “quota streams”
- To an unrecognized university course, or to a simple training course or an internship and then will have to get a share
- Have a residence in Italy;
Further clarifications must be made regarding the conversion into a residence permit for self-employment as the foreigner must also demonstrate:
- To have adequate resources to carry out the activity and in any case an economic availability of at least € 9.500 in the account of the Italian bank
- To be in possession of the requisites foreseen by the Italian law and in particular the authorization of the Chamber of Commerce.
As regards the hypotheses of conversion into a residence permit for subordinate work, the foreigner must, instead, have:
- A job offer
- The employer must legally reside on the national territory
- Must have suitable accommodation
- Have a valid residence permit.
Y-Nos has been dealing for some time with the management of the request for conversion of the residence permit for study reasons with that for work reasons, with excellent results!
Y-Nos, with its own multilingual team also composed of experienced immigration lawyers, offers complete assistance that ranges from processing the required documents to the collection of the necessary documentation.
At your request, it is possible to organize a consultation in our office or even via Skype, WhatsApp or telephone to discuss further details.
To learn more about our services, please do not hesitate to contact our staff via Contact Us, email email@example.com, or phone +39 380-370-7076 (Whatsapp/Viber/Telegram)
See all the services related to Work Immigration
If you want to know more about the services or about our company
Don’t hesitate to contact us!