Choosing the right school and enrollment of a child in a foreign school can be quite difficult for both bureocratic and language barriers.
- Identity document (parents and child)
- Tax number (parents and child)
- The certificate of the birth of a child (with an apostille and translated into Italian)
- Residence permit for parents (if there is also a child)
- A certificate of a previously received education with an apostille and translated into Italian (a report card indicating the subjects passed or the like)
- Certificate of mandatory vaccinations (against poliomyelitis, diphtheria, tetanus, anti-hepatitis B)
- Documents confirming family income for calculating the cost of school fees (necessary for public school)
To learn more about our services, please do not hesitate to contact our staff via Contact Us, email email@example.com, or phone +39 380-370-7076 (Whatsapp/Viber/Telegram).
See all the services related to Family Immigration
If you want to know more about the services or about our company
Don’t hesitate to contact us!