In December 2016 the Italian government introduced a new program to obtain a permit of stay for investment in the country’s economy.
- from € 50.000 for the creation and development of “innovative start-up” (most of the profit should be spent on the development of innovative technologies);
- from € 250.000 in “innovative start-up” (INVESTOR VISA program);
- from € 500.000 to local existing and new companies (INVESTOR VISA program);
- from € 1 million to a charitable organization (INVESTOR VISA Program);
- from € 2 million in Italian government bonds (INVESTOR VISA program)
To learn more about our services, please do not hesitate to contact our staff via Contact Us, email email@example.com, or phone +39 380-370-7076 (Whatsaap/Viber/Telegram)
See all the services related to Investment Immigration
If you want to know more about the services or about our company
Don’t hesitate to contact us!