The “Nulla Osta” permission is required for certain types of requests and allows foreign citizens to live and work in Italy for more than 90 days.
The “Nulla Osta” document must be presented into the Immigration Police Department when applying for certain types of residence permit of stay.
Nulla Osta will be requested in the following cases:
- Weedding in Italy (Matrimonio)
- Family Reunion (Ricongiungimento Familiare)
- Official Employment in Italy (Carta Blu)
- Self-employment (Lavoro Autonomo)
The average time required to obtain the “Nulla Osta” is about 2 months. Duration and time may vary according to the type of Nulla Osta required.
Our staff can assist you with the request of this service, providing the following support:
- Requirements assessment
- Assistance with the request form
- Documents retrieval
- Arrangement of the meeting at the immigration office
- Assistance during the meeting at the immigration office
The service is available in the main languages and for every location in Italy.
Please read terms and conditions through carefully before booking the service.
To learn more about our services, please do not hesitate to contact our staff via Contact Us form, by email firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone (whats app) +39 02 8982 7311.
See all the services related to Work Immigration
If you want to know more about the services or about our company
Don’t hesitate to contact us!