The EU Blue Card is the work permit for highly qualified employees in Italy. It can be requested at any time of the year, as it is not subject to immigration quotas.
Carta Blu UE is a work permit in Italy for highly qualified non-EU workers. To obtain a work permit, the applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Higher education. The foreigner must have a scientific degree of at least 3 years, and if necessary, a professional qualification (if the proposed position requires this qualification).
- Job offer from the Italian company. The applicant must submit a job offer or a valid employment contract from the employer in Italy.
- The position offered in Italy must be a highly qualified position.
- The proposed net salary must be at least €24,789.
Our staff together with the immigration lawyer, are ready to assist with the processing of the request and obtaining a work permit (Nulla Osta), providing the following services:
- Assessing the possibility of making a request by checking the details of the applicant and the employing company
- Assist with applying for a work permit
- Collection of documents to request a work permit (Nulla Osta)
- Organization and accompaniment of meetings at the local office of the Prefecture
- Coordination at the time of requesting a work visa at a diplomatic mission
- Accompanying during the sending of a residence permit request
Our company provides Carta Blu UE service in all regions of Italy.
To learn more about our services, please do not hesitate to contact our staff via Contact Us, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone +39 380-370-7076 (Whatsaap/Viber/Telegram)
See all the services related to Work Immigration
If you want to know more about the services or about our company
Don’t hesitate to contact us!